Join Us In The
As we continue to grow our business, we are constantly on the look-out for passionate and like-minded individuals to come with us on the journey of building dreams. We are currently providing the below career opportunities:
1. Senior Engineer (Development Construction)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 5 years working experience in related field.
- With experience in M & E.
- Possess strong knowledge, skills and experience in project management and hands-on experience at site.
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications and then to communicate the specific details and requirements to sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Ability to resolve site issues, mitigate, report writing skills, coordinate consultants on site management works with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under minimum supervision, analytical and a good team player
- Ability in auditing quality of works, health and safety of works.
- Computer literate and with good spoken & written English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Planning and forecasting of budgets and time lines to assure that the project is accurately completed to schedule
- Providing assistance and support whenever necessary
- To manage the site construction process in term of Quality and Technical & Authorities Compliances;
- To ensure project site is constructed accordingly to the approve drawings and specification timely;
- Resolving all the site problems effectively;
- To ensure site is ready for all the authority inspection and project handling over;
- Project progress reporting, coordination of project meetings and resolving project issues.
- To co-ordinate and liaise with clients, main contractors and sub-contractors on the secured projects.
- Coordinate site installation and control sub-contractor’s works (quality, time & costs)
2. Sales & Marketing Executive
- Diploma in Marketing, Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience with Property Development or in similar capacity.
- Have a pleasant personality with good communications skill.
- Experience in sales & marketing is an added advantage.
- Familiar in Housing Development Act, Loan Documentation and Strata Title Act.
- Computer literate and competent with MS Office.
- Able to multi-task, strong initiative to learn and possesses a great personality
- Attend to sales enquiries, walk-in customers and incoming calls.
- Assist in sales and marketing activities.
- Assist in compiling and updating of marketing material.
- Conduct market research and survey on property market development
- Coordinate the preparation and signing of documentations including liaison with purchasers, solicitors and bankers.
- Follow up on loan release and monitor the loan release on timely basis.
- Maintain property of sales to ensure information in system is always kept up to date and accurate.
- Prepare weekly reports including loan tracking reports and month end report for control of collection.
- Ensure all billings are recorded and reflected accordingly to our Marketing and Advertising Plan.
3. Admin & Human Resource Executive
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/higher/Graduate Diploma, bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Accounting background is an additional advantage.
- Strong administration, interpersonal and communication skills both written and spoken.
- Computer literate and good command of written & spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia and other dialects will be an added advantage.
- The ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Manage to ensure all HR related files and confidential records are updated and well kept, and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Able to work independently, efficiently and have a strong sense of urgency.
- To perform administrative work, maintain systematic filling, stock control.
- Other HR & Admin functions as and when assigned from time to time.
Please send your application to [email protected]
To become a part of TF Land’s growing network, you may email your details and your resume to [email protected]
We look forward to having you on our team!